Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards Found It 'Horrible' Watching Brother Sunny Lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlie Edwards Found It 'Horrible' Watching Brother Sunny Lose

Charlie Edwards revisited how "horrible" it was to watch his brother Sunny lose his undefeated status in a largely one-sided fight with Jesse Rodriguez. The 31 year old fights on Friday evening, against France's former European bantamweight champion Georges Ory, 32, at London's York Hall - and does so for the first time since recruiting Stephen Smith as his trainer and agreeing promotional terms with Wasserman to fight on Channel 5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sunny showed surprising toughness and a decent skill level but unfortunately he is truly feather fisted and Bam isn't, I don't like sunny at all on a personal level but I can't disrespect his performance, he gave it everything he had, no regrets.

Comment

I've been catching up with bams fights, he really is something special; sublime skills a pleasure to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
        Sunny showed surprising toughness and a decent skill level but unfortunately he is truly feather fisted and Bam isn't, I don't like sunny at all on a personal level but I can't disrespect his performance, he gave it everything he had, no regrets.
        His eye was gone from about round 2 aswell but still I think he wouldn't of won the fight anyway because like you said didn't have the power to really fend off bam for 12 rounds who himself cuts of the ring so well with educated pressure. But props to sunny for standing and fighting for like 7 rounds with a damaged eye

Comment

Working...
        X