Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba's Good Run Could Continue Against Guido Vianello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba's Good Run Could Continue Against Guido Vianello

"The Silent Roller" Efe Ajagba is quietly building a good resume. The 29-year-old heavyweight A***ba faces Guido Vianello, also 29, in the co-feature of the Saturday, April 13 Top Rank card from the American Bank Center, Corpus Christi, Texas. The bout will be televised on ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did Sanchez retire or what?

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
      Did Sanchez retire or what?
      Huh!? he fought in Dec and will be fighting Kabayel in May on the Fury, Usyk undercard.
      Last edited by Boro; 04-12-2024, 01:08 PM.
      jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

This is the most interesting fight on the card. Looking forward to this and hope winner gets Anderson next.

Comment

I had hopes for Guido but he hasn't progressed in a manner that makes me confident in him. I think Efe cracks him, maybe taking a shot or two in return.

Comment

Guido looked pedestrian against a no hope opponent last time out. Needs to make sure he protects his chin otherwise Egjaba-do will KO him.

Comment

I
              Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post
              This is the most interesting fight on the card. Looking forward to this and hope winner gets Anderson next.
              I was thinking the same thing. If it happens, whoever would go on to win that fight would be a legit fringe contender in my mind and could challenge a top 10 contender at that point.

Comment

Guido proved his level. Efe is going to steamroll him or give him a boxing lesson, either or

Comment

Working...
                X