Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Cunningham: 'Broner Is Going To Beat The Corn Off Of Cobb'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Cunningham: 'Broner Is Going To Beat The Corn Off Of Cobb'

Although the fight hasn't been officially announced, a crossroads showdown between Adrien "The Problem" Broner (35-4-1) and Blair "The Flair" Cobbs (16-1-1) is in the works.
    [Click Here To Read More]

fireworks? Broner? LOL

Comment

What is it with todays boxers. Cobbs hasn’t been had a fight in nearly 2 years. How can one master the craft without fighting. The man had 17 fights in 11 or so years as a Pro. There’s No Flair there.

Comment

Does anybody even care. ???
        Whatever the outcome , not many will lose sleep
        JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

I like this fight. It seems like it could be a good one. Youth vs. experience. I think Blair will try to force Broner to trade at times, and will try to out work Broner in every round. How much will Broner let his hands go? I suspect maybe Broner will end up wasting rounds just looking for one big shot, and won't be in good enough shape to work Blair Cobbs over to the head and the body(pause)...i think Broner will fight to conserve his energy, not fight to win, and will head hunt too much, and won't punch to the body early or often enough. It'll be a very good entertaining back and forth scrap. No knockdowns. Blair Cobbs by majority decision. Broner hurts Cobbs later in the fight but can't put him away, because he doesn't have that kind of conditioning anymore. Post fight interview Broner curses and talks real slick. Is sour about the lost and feels he won. His mouth is reckless. He should have done more talking with his fists in the ring, more activity, more punches, and less talking post fight. That's my prediction for this fight
          NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by J Vapor View Post
            What is it with today’s boxers. Cobbs hasn’t been had a fight in nearly 2 years. How can one master the craft without fighting. The man had 17 fights in 11 or so years as a Pro. There’s No Flair there.
            Not sure WTF happened there, he had a career best performance and then nothing to capitalize off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Not sure WTF happened there, he had a career best performance and then nothing to capitalize off of it.
              He’s capitalizing on it now , he’s fighting Broner
              lmao

Comment

The loser has to retire...the winner has to aswell
                ​​

Comment

Originally posted by J Vapor View Post
                  What is it with todays boxers. Cobbs hasn’t been had a fight in nearly 2 years. How can one master the craft without fighting. The man had 17 fights in 11 or so years as a Pro. There’s No Flair there.
                  Guy was a 33 old prospect last time out. Broner also had like 2 fights in nearly 5 years. Just a pointless fight with the winner maybe getting the honour of getting smashed up by someone like a boots ennis
                  Last edited by Boxing2695; 04-11-2024, 10:55 PM.
                  NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                    I like this fight. It seems like it could be a good one. Youth vs. experience. I think Blair will try to force Broner to trade at times, and will try to out work Broner in every round. How much will Broner let his hands go? I suspect maybe Broner will end up wasting rounds just looking for one big shot, and won't be in good enough shape to work Blair Cobbs over to the head and the body(pause)...i think Broner will fight to conserve his energy, not fight to win, and will head hunt too much, and won't punch to the body early or often enough. It'll be a very good entertaining back and forth scrap. No knockdowns. Blair Cobbs by majority decision. Broner hurts Cobbs later in the fight but can't put him away, because he doesn't have that kind of conditioning anymore. Post fight interview Broner curses and talks real slick. Is sour about the lost and feels he won. His mouth is reckless. He should have done more talking with his fists in the ring, more activity, more punches, and less talking post fight. That's my prediction for this fight
                    Who exactly is supposed to be the youth in this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X