Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: No Bad Blood With Anthony Joshua, But Focus Is on Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: No Bad Blood With Anthony Joshua, But Focus Is on Oleksandr Usyk

Asked about lingering bad blood with Anthony Joshua, heavyweight champ Tyson Fury claimed he would take his rival out for "a beer and a jam sandwich" - but that he currently has bigger fish to fry against Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All you pig ****ers that think Fury is done are going to be sorely disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyGringo View Post
      All you pig ****ers that think Fury is done are going to be sorely disappointed.
      He was never all that to begin with mate. I'll be amazed if he lingers around for a rematch after he's embarrassed by Usyk, and there is no way he's stupid enough to get in there with AJ for any amount of money. He might have a forth fight with Wilder though Lol.

Comment

Will that be the end of you also when he loses
        Just askin’
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

There's an obvious respect between him and Joshua , they are both too mature to ignore this , but with around £75 million plus potentially resting on a fight , I don't think there'll be any jam sandwiches and beer at the minute.A view of matters will be all the clearer in a few weeks .

Comment

I sometimes have zero idea how to handle Fury, which I think is Fury's goal so I am playing the fiddle in his band.

Comment

He's right about one thing: Usyk is not going to step aside unless he gets mullered in the first fight.

Comment

A jam sandwich?

Comment

Seems like Fury is the only one promoting this fight. I think the postponement soured a lot of people and the interest seems low. I think more people are excited about the Canelo fight on May 4th.

Comment

Isn't Fury the one who blamed testing positive for a banned substance on eating a pig's anus or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X