Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Smith and Joe Gallagher Haven't Discussed Charlie Edwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Smith and Joe Gallagher Haven't Discussed Charlie Edwards

Charlie Edwards, who will take on Georges Ory on Friday at London's York Hall, has a new trainer in Stephen Smith. Did Smith contact Edwards' previous trainer and manager, Joe Gallagher?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joe is Swifty's former trainer, not his daddy.

Comment

Who cares Joe has been exposed a trainer who is the overrated
      knockoutkid knockoutkid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        Who cares Joe has been exposed a trainer who is the overrated
        Sop trolling/hating you mong.He's completely proven as a trainer with loads of success loads of world champions ,and countless British champs.
        Speng Speng likes this.

Comment

He's very over rated, name his best wins, and who has he beaten away from home as the B side. His best win as a trainer is quigg beating kiko martinez who has lost before to the likes of rendall munroe a boxing bin man. And a one armed george groves who wasn't ready to fight but had to. How did it go with marus morrison, that no where to hide guy, hosea burton etc, they got pummelled. He probably got given trainer of the year because Oscar's fighters beat his every time, when did he beat a golden boy fighter? As for quigg he never fought LSC, Mares and Rigo, who called him out, no he stayed at home as the A side and fought Munyai and some japanese Otaki no-bodies.
          Last edited by knockoutkid; 04-11-2024, 09:06 AM.

Comment

It's like saying matthew hatton is a great trainer, he's clearly not and never will be, even if he won the IBO belt and fought canelo. I think what he does is he gets them in great shape and psychologically up for it but technically no.
            Last edited by knockoutkid; 04-11-2024, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Jah View Post
              Sop trolling/hating you mong.He's completely proven as a trainer with loads of success loads of world champions ,and countless British champs.
              You produced a mong with your Kid don’t blame me for your problems

Comment

You his son?

Comment

I am your Dad don’t be cheeky

Comment

the irony considering your parents are highly likely to be cousins

Comment

Working...
                    X