Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: When Cruiserweights Step Up, They're Usually Found Wanting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: When Cruiserweights Step Up, They're Usually Found Wanting

When Cruiserweights Step Up To The Big Boys, They Are Usually Found Wanting" - Tyson Fury'
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-10-2024, 03:09 PM.

All he talks about is size, checks out as he lies about his height and tip toes in pictures the insecure coke head.

Comment

And when was his last elite performance, against Vlad about 10 years ago. His performance against Wilder in the second fight was good, but this was Wilder (and his obvious flaws and limitations).

Comment

I think the fights against Wilder exposed Wilder as not being as good as people thought he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
          And when was his last elite performance, against Vlad about 10 years ago. His performance against Wilder in the second fight was good, but this was Wilder (and his obvious flaws and limitations).
          Exactly. Greedy Belly has milked his victories vs a weak and limited one-trick pony Wilder to the fullest. Usyk is going to expose him once again again.He ran away from his contractual agreed rematch after he has won a boring hugfest vs Wlad. This guy is by far the most overrated and overhyped boxer in the history of the sport.
          AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I don't hate Fury but he's delusional if he thinks he's "elite". The reason Usyk stepped up to HW is because there are no "elite" HW's.

Imagine if Usyk was 3" taller and 40 lbs. heavier. I think an elite cruiser smashes a good HW. Fury's good. He's not elite.

Comment

All this talk is really going to ruin Fury's legacy if he loses. Or even "wins" on controversial cards.

Comment

Usyk has beat josh, who might be better than fury s best win. So if usy k loses to fury, it won't have nothing to do with being a cruiserweight, not being able to best a elite heavyweight.
                Just mean it was fury s day, and better man on night
                MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

This may sound outlandish but I am going for Usyk win by stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Usyk has beat josh, who might be better than fury s best win. So if usy k loses to fury, it won't have nothing to do with being a cruiserweight, not being able to best a elite heavyweight.
                    Just mean it was fury s day, and better man on night
                    Prime AJ > Tired Wlad for sure my dude.

If Wlad was in his prime when Fury fought him I'd say if.

Comment

Working...
                    X