Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Who Wins May 4 Matchup of Trainers Freddie Roach and Eddy Reynoso? Teddy Atlas Weighs In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Who Wins May 4 Matchup of Trainers Freddie Roach and Eddy Reynoso? Teddy Atlas Weighs In

In Tuesday's episode of ProBox TV, trainer and analyst Teddy Atlas breaks down the tale of the tape ... between trainers Eddy Reynoso and Freddie Roach. With unified super middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (Reynoso) set to face Jaime Munguia (Roach) on May 4 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Atlas discusses which cornerman he favors in the matchup of elite trainers - and why.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If only this mattered as much as the fighters squaring off May 4th.

Comment

I truly miss smoking a fatty before FNF and getting ready to hear the crazy fight analysis. A transfer truck vs an icecream cone will forever be burned into my mind lmao

Thanks Teddy!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post
        I truly miss smoking a fatty before FNF and getting ready to hear the crazy fight analysis. A transfer truck vs an icecream cone will forever be burned into my mind lmao

Thanks Teddy!
        Do you remember the broadcast where Tyson Cave got robbed? Can’t remember the opponent could’ve been Escandon, but Cave won quite clearly and the one of the judges had it 117-111 to the opponent. Teddy went mental.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Do you remember the broadcast where Tyson Cave got robbed? Can’t remember the opponent could’ve been Escandon, but Cave won quite clearly and the one of the judges had it 117-111 to the opponent. Teddy went mental.
          Pacquiao vs. Horn! Teddy went ballistic, Tim Bradley went corporate!

Comment

Haha Yes! Cave is from my home province in Canada, so it stands out a little. I loved his bad decision flippers just as much as the transfer truck slipping on the icecream jfc.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Pacquiao vs. Horn! Teddy went ballistic, Tim Bradley went corporate!
              I sort of missed that one cause I was watching the UK coverage, I’ve seen the clips on YouTube though.

Teddy has always called out the BS in boxing.

Comment

Teddy slick as hell! He dogged GGG without complete focus on him, he fought small guys not his weight and from Europe now I just think Reynoso has the better fighter with more experience and that should be the difference.

Comment

I sort of missed that one cause I was watching the UK coverage, I’ve seen the clips on YouTube though.

Teddy has always called out the BS in boxing.
                  Top Rank had to get him outta there because he spoke truth to power!

Comment

Working...
                  X