No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Apologizes for Being 'Drunk' on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Apologizes for Being 'Drunk' on DAZN

David Benavidez, still angling for a superfight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, issued an apology on Instagram for appearing to be inebriated in an interview during teammate Diego Pacheco's fight Saturday on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-08-2024, 05:34 PM.

Acknowledging a mistake and making an apology shows respect and good character. Thanks David also for not putting innocent people in danger while driving 120 mph after too many drinks.

Comment

He just gave the coward clenelo more amo to continue to duck.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg JLC JLC like this.

Comment

As long as it doesn't affect his training camps/performances, I don't see a problem with a legal-aged individual having a few too many (on occasion).

Comment

A grown man having to apologize with being wasted is everything that’s wrong with the U.S because it really is just this country. No where else are people as ridiculous as they are here in the states.

Comment

canelo is afraid of a drunk
            sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

To be fair, I too was drunk during the DAZN broadcast and I am apologizing to no one.

Comment

Lmao like father like son
                TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

So THEY seek him out for an interview while he was minding his business watching the fights and now HE has to apologize because he was inebriated!!! One more ammo for Canelo to use against him. "If i beat him , they will say i beat a drunk" !!!

Comment

Lack of dedication to the game. Lost his title on the scales and got popped on that nose candy. Now drinking that poison when he should be focused on camp for his next fight in June.

Why he’s fighting on Tank’s undercard in his next fight while his team sleeps by the phone hoping their begging for a Canelo payday pays off.

Comment

Working...
                    X