Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Backs Anderson To Become 'Heavyweight Great' Despite Brushes With The Law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Backs Anderson To Become 'Heavyweight Great' Despite Brushes With The Law

Arum Backs Anderson To Become 'Heavyweight Great' Despite Brushes With The Law
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
      Not a chance.
      Why not? He's young and stupid but he does have a lot of talent. If he straightens up, he'll make some serious noise in the division.

Comment

He has both the physical and mental talent to ascend to that level yes but I question his maturity and if it turns out he has antisocial personality disorder then he will offend in his private life until he makes a conscious decision to combat that mindset and hopefully age out of it

Comment

He has a character flaw that shouldn't be swept under the table. I'm not saying he can't succeed in boxing, but lawyers and judges are a heavy load. Its hard to prepare when you're looking at jail time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
            Arum Backs Anderson To Become 'Heavyweight Great' Despite Brushes With The Law
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Fixed it for ya: 'Heavyweight Great Disappointment'

Comment

We may look back at the current heavyweights as another golden era, mostly because there is nothing to get excited about in the new crop.

Comment

He's good, and he'll make some good money.

From what I've seen, well, I'd say a guy like Joshua would knock him out, now.

Comment

Ah yes, those 24 year old “kids” will do the darndest things

Comment

And, of course, It should go without saying that heaven forbid if the fight goes to the scorecards you are completely insured and covered with the bull**** decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X