Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: TV Picks of The Week: Jared 'Big Baby' Anderson Returns Against Ryad Merhy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: TV Picks of The Week: Jared 'Big Baby' Anderson Returns Against Ryad Merhy

Jared Anderson was once thought to be a future heavyweight contender. He still could be
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruh Roh says Astro.
    Anderson's difficulty getting his act together doesn't bode well for his future as an elite professional. If he can't handle himself now, wtf is he going to do when he starts facing world-class opposition? I suspect he may crack under the pressure and never even get to that level.
    PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

I always enjoy these weekly articles, between them and edpboxing, I can figure out all of the cards available to watch.

Ajagba should be able to handle Vianello without issue, same with Jared against Merhy. The Zelfa Barrett and Jordan Gil fight is probably the one I'm most intrigued by this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post
        Ruh Roh says Astro.
        Anderson's difficulty getting his act together doesn't bode well for his future as an elite professional. If he can't handle himself now, wtf is he going to do when he starts facing world-class opposition? I suspect he may crack under the pressure and never even get to that level.
        Jared didn't ask for it xD

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          I always enjoy these weekly articles, between them and edpboxing, I can figure out all of the cards available to watch.

Ajagba should be able to handle Vianello without issue, same with Jared against Merhy. The Zelfa Barrett and Jordan Gil fight is probably the one I'm most intrigued by this week.

Agree with Barrett-Gill. An interesting fight. I also like Angelo Leo. Anyone as active as he is has my respect.

I will watch the ESPN broadcast. Martin and Ajagba are names that need to step up soon. HW is at the end of the Usyk/Fury/Joshua/Wilder era, for what it was. and will be in need of new elite talent soon. I am not getting big time vibes from either of these guys, so dominate wins are a must.
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

"Anderson had impressed against some good, early tests​"
            What "good" and early tests? "Impressed ", lol naw, fam. Anderson is a hypejob. His footwork sucks. His power is negligible. Charles Frickin' Martin gave him all he could handle.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

I used to read this because I was really anticipating good fights coming up. Now I read it to see if there are ANY fights I want to watch. It seems like there's been a real slow start to this year.

Comment

on one side the Baby getting in trouble dont concern me but him using Mental Health as a excuse is just lame and stupid. There is a dif between having mental health issues and being an idiot or a clown or just screwing up he is all of those things from time to time. The fights will go according to plan with little upset unless soneone steps up and out of there comfort zone and takes chances.
                i still remember Marti banging Charlie an extra time or two after he dropped it was a fun fight and i understand how Mari felt having to chase the kid around the ring and being on foreign soil and all that, Charlie soiled his short but that is another story.
                i will watch the espn card and maybe catch some of one of the other fiights and that will be that......

Comment

Anderson should choose a different profession if he is going to constantly talk about how he is unhappy fighting, doesn't care about being a champ....if he is going to act like a nut and have car chases with police, smoke weed. Etc.

Charles Martin is not a great fighter. He almost stopped Anderson. Anderson is not beating really good HW's. I get that he wants the paydays and if he can get Arum to keep scheduling him against no hopers, and make a living, I see no harm in it. But all the talk of the next great HW, hugely talented, etc. He doesn't seem to really be what they are saying.

Comment

Stop fighting uber drivers then brag big Baby! Not accomplishing anything from it. Get a legit heavyweight and prove you’re elit!

Comment

Working...
                    X