Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Forget Spence and Crawford, Tszyu Deserves Fundora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Forget Spence and Crawford, Tszyu Deserves Fundora Rematch

Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Forget Spence and Crawford, Tszyu Deserves Fundora Rematch
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. There should be a rematch. Only put another pair of gloves on Inferno's elbows
    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

It’s looking likely that the WBO belt will be made available for Crawford which I’m cool with and a fundora tszyu rematch would have the WBC belt on the line. There’s some nice possibilities. Maybe bud vs WBO#2 lubin for the vacant WBO ? Winner re-unifies with the winner of the rematch? I’ll also that nobody wants to face and get KTFO

Comment

It looks like Fundora is out until December at the earliest.
        which means Tszyu will likely have a in between bout with Boahchuk. WHICH tszyu should win.
        or Should Tszyu be looking for a tall southpaw for a tune up.

Comment

Only thing Tszyu needs is a good rest in 2024 to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdoug58 View Post
            It looks like Fundora is out until December at the earliest.
            which means Tszyu will likely have a in between bout with Boahchuk. WHICH tszyu should win.
            or Should Tszyu be looking for a tall southpaw for a tune up.
            Beating Bohachuk is no guarantee at all.

Comment

Paulie is sounding like the smartest man ever lately

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Paulie is sounding like the smartest man ever lately
                No. He's just another shill putting his weight behind the Tszyu legacy. When are these pundits going to stop saying if not for the cut Tszyu would have won. Thats fantasy. He didnt win...and nothing can prove he would have either way. Sure...it may have been a different fight...but Tszyu was getting his head jabbed off and its just as likely that would have hapoened regardless. Tszyu also didnt single handedly save the show. Fundora could have said no and then what?
                Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by macmike100 View Post
                  I agree. There should be a rematch. Only put another pair of gloves on Inferno's elbows
                  Don’t you mean put a glove on Tszyu’s head so he doesn’t headbutt an elbow again?

I suspect that Fundora is out for a long time in the hopes that he can somehow avoid the WBO forcing him to fight Crawford or vacate.
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-07-2024, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I agree with Paulie. Fundora should be grateful he got the opportunity and should return the favor. If it’s a payday Fundora wants then they should move the fight to Australia, where I’m sure they can fill up a huge venue.

Comment

Working...
                    X