Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mbilli's Promoter: He's Ready For Canelo, We Know That, He Deserves It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mbilli's Promoter: He's Ready For Canelo, We Know That, He Deserves It

Mbilli's Promoter: He's Ready For Canelo, We Know That, He Deserves It
    [Click Here To Read More]

I imagine that I am not alone with this sentiment - a Canelo fight, and who has earned Canelo fight. We have so many other deserved fighters and opportunities yet this dominates reporting.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Mbilli needs to get over it, because Canelo isn’t going to fight him. As annoyed as I am with Canelo for ducking Benavidez, I’m just as annoyed with everyone else in this division. How come Mbilli isn’t mentioning David Morrell’s name?
      tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

I'd argue Mbilli is the second best at 168lb because of his win over Carlos Gongora. Benavidez has beaten a lot of middleweights moving up and his best win at 168 is Plant - and I would bet Plant would not beat Gongora.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
          Mbilli needs to get over it, because Canelo isn’t going to fight him. As annoyed as I am with Canelo for ducking Benavidez, I’m just as annoyed with everyone else in this division. How come Mbilli isn’t mentioning David Morrell’s name?
          same reason benevidez didn’t they don’t wanna get their arses kicked lol
          tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post
            As annoyed as I am with Canelo for ducking Benavidez, I’m just as annoyed with everyone else in this division. How come Mbilli isn’t mentioning David Morrell’s name?
            All these contenders avoid each other because a loss kills any chance of getting a Canelo payday. Meanwhile, they pad their records with showcase fights. It's hard to justify if any guy is more deserving than the next. Well, except maybe Benavidez who's been a mando for 2 or 3 years? Can somebody create a meme with Canelo sporting a duck bill?
            Last edited by THC; 04-07-2024, 09:31 PM.
            Southpaw16 Southpaw16 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
              I'd argue Mbilli is the second best at 168lb because of his win over Carlos Gongora. Benavidez has beaten a lot of middleweights moving up and his best win at 168 is Plant - and I would bet Plant would not beat Gongora.
              I rated Gongora high but the Lerrone Richards loss was baffling to me.i thought Carlos would steamroll the light hitting UK fighter but he came out flat and couldn't solve the boxing of Richards.

Comment

This dude mentions everyone but Morrell lol. Even Morrell's mandatory challengers want no part of him.
                He must know that his fighter is also high-risk/low reward. Fighters in that situation need to take risks to go to the next level.

Comment

Berlanga? Pacheco?

Say David Morrell’s name. How about that?
                  tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Everyone's ready
                    Everyone's earned it
                    Everyone's wants him................

Zzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X