Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco Solves Shawn McCalman in Battle of Unbeatens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco Solves Shawn McCalman in Battle of Unbeatens

Diego Pacheco won a unanimous decision over Shawn McCalman in a 10-round super middleweight clash Saturday at the Fontainebleau in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-06-2024, 11:11 PM.

Didn’t see it, was it close?

Comment

Hitchins lost the fight. The idiot judge who scored the fight 117-110 as usual will get away with this. He’s obviously on the take. Lemos took the fight to him and was on Hitchins ass like flies on sheet.

Claressa Shields sucks as a commentator. Very biased fir any black fighter.

Hitchins corner needs to tell Yoel Judah to STFU. Corner is foolish to keep him.

Eddie Hearn’s mistress Skye Nicholson would get smoked by Serrano.

The venue was half empty. They couldn’t give tickets away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevsfine View Post
        McCalman gave Pacheco a lot of problems with his awkward style and landed some really sweet counters. It was close-ish but the right man won. I had it 7-5, Pacheco.

Comment

Fan of the Benavidez team, but I think Pacheco needs a different trainer like Robert Garcia where he might get help of covering the areas he is not used to. He might still improve if he still sticks around, just don't know if Jose Benavidez Sr is as immaculate as the RGBA team when it comes to fixing bad habits.

Jose Valenzuela somewhat improved in a single camp at RGBA when it came to physical conditioning and had a more careful approach against Colbert.
          Last edited by Feroz; 04-07-2024, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post

McCalman gave Pacheco a lot of problems with his awkward style and landed some really sweet counters. It was close-ish but the right man won. I had it 7-5, Pacheco.
            7-5 for a 10 round fight?

Comment

McCalman let that one slip through his fingers. He got fatigued and way too negative in the second half. Pacheco should be better from the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
                Hitchins lost the fight. The idiot judge who scored the fight 117-110 as usual will get away with this. He’s obviously on the take. Lemos took the fight to him and was on Hitchins ass like flies on sheet.

Claressa Shields sucks as a commentator. Very biased fir any black fighter.

Hitchins corner needs to tell Yoel Judah to STFU. Corner is foolish to keep him.

Eddie Hearn’s mistress Skye Nicholson would get smoked by Serrano.

The venue was half empty. They couldn’t give tickets away.

Hitchens lost, and lost big. I had Lemos 117-111. Just another grotesque robbery to go with the rest.

Disagree big time about Serrano vs Skye. Serrano dropped the belt for a reason. She knows what i know. She'd be outclassed and dominated without even putting up a fight. It's a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevsfine View Post
                  It was close after 7 with it being even on my card. Then Pacheco took the other rounds to seal the win.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post

7-5 for a 10 round fight?
                    Ha! Half tired typo. 7-3, not 7-5.

I think I initially scored it 6-4 but the 3rd round was a swing for me.
                    Last edited by Joseph; 04-07-2024, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X