Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: I Couldn't Turn Down The Opportunity To Be Part Of Biggest Event In Japanese Boxing History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Moloney: I Couldn't Turn Down The Opportunity To Be Part Of Biggest Event In Japanese Boxing History

WBO bantamweight world champion Jason Moloney defends his title against Yoshiki Takei on the Naoya Inoue-Luis Nery undercard at the Tokyo Dome in Japan on May 6
    [Click Here To Read More]

Only 'merikuns make a big deal of fighting in another country. Their fans treat them like babies. They might get lost, get mugged or something. You have to thank uncle Al for allowing Fulton to fight in Japan. Or give endless props to Haney for going after undisputed in modern Australia forgetting the fact that Kambosy himself fought multiple times in far away lands.

Comment

He should fight the guy who starched his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
        He should fight the guy who starched his brother.
        Rumors in Japan says Nakatani (the one that KOed Andrew) has a mandatory defense against Astrolabio in June already. However, it all lines up well because that would put all four current 118 champs fighting in May or June at the latest, and given they all are up for unification it might happen this year around the end of the year.
        zalous zalous BlackRobb BlackRobb like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
          Rumors in Japan says Nakatani (the one that KOed Andrew) has a mandatory defense against Astrolabio in June already. However, it all lines up well because that would put all four current 118 champs fighting in May or June at the latest, and given they all are up for unification it might happen this year around the end of the year.
          I hope you are right. Nakatani looks like the goods. I think he crushes Moloney.
          zalous zalous likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X