Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco: I Am One Of One

Diego Pacheco: I Am One Of One
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting. Did not even mention David Morrell, or Benavidez. Although Bena will definitely moves up to light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlock666 View Post
      Interesting. Did not even mention David Morrell, or Benavidez. Although Bena will definitely moves up to light heavyweight.
      It's a rumor throughout youtube, but it is said that Morrell will also move up to light heavyweight for the same reasoning as Benavidez and will likely fight in May, though the rumored opponent is unknown.

Looks Pacheco will fight the likes Bazinyan, Sadjo and Mbili at the top level if no other top fighter surfaces in the division.

There is also Munguia, Bektemir and Berlanga. Division is loaded.

Pacheco kinda fights like Gerald McClellan, he is going to be a fun fighter.
      Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Stop talking, fight somebody in the top 10,hell top 20

Comment

This guy lmao. You’re fighting an easy mark Tailor made for you to walk through. Jake Paul also fights undefeated fighters. Many undefeated fighters out there. They’ve beaten nobody and there record isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

Typical Matchroom building process. Get to 20+ - 0 then take a HUGE step up in class when it’s title time. Thrown in head first into the deep end. Don’t see anything special in neither him or Hitchins.

Comment

Working...
          X