Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicolson: 12x3 Rounds For Serrano? Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nicolson: 12x3 Rounds For Serrano? Sign Me Up!

Skye Nicolson says she is open to facing Amanda Serrano over 12 three minute rounds if that gets the fight on - and the Australian is targeting a comprehensive win on Saturday night over Serrano's old Sarah Mahfoud.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess she's not aware that the reason Serrano let that WBC belt vacant is because the WBC was the ONLY organism that did NOT accept Women fighting 12 X 3 minute rounds.
    So even if she wants to unify, it's not going to happen if it's 12 X 3 min rouuds, unless the WBC changes their way of thinking.
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
      I guess she's not aware that the reason Serrano let that WBC belt vacant is because the WBC was the ONLY organism that did NOT accept Women fighting 12 X 3 minute rounds.
      So even if she wants to unify, it's not going to happen if it's 12 X 3 min rouuds, unless the WBC changes their way of thinking.
      Serrano doesn't need the sanctioning bodies, she is one of the few well known female fighters and if these other women want to get the chance of knocking her off and making a name for themselves its 12 X 3 minute rds or they can fight baristas on untelevised events for next to no money if they don't like it.

Comment

Working...
      X