Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Noakes And Yvan Mendy To Contest European Lightweight Title On April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sam Noakes And Yvan Mendy To Contest European Lightweight Title On April 20

Sam Noakes will fight veteran Frenchman Yvan Mendy for the vacant European lightweight title on April 20 at London's York Hall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mendy is over the hill, but I still want to see how Sam handles it. The European title is a good step and Mendy is still a name. Topple him and Sam is world class.
    Last edited by Corelone; 04-05-2024, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Mendy is over the hill, but I still want to see how Sam handles it. The European title is a good step and Mendy is still a name. Topple him and Sam is world class.
      Mendy is coming off a win against a 25-0 guy but he is alot older then he was when beat Luke Campbell all them years ago. but he has only lost once since the Campbell rematch lost in 2018 and that was against berinchyk who is a really good fighter but he is a guy if your not at your best or not ready he'll find you out.

Solid European level gatekeeper and a good test for noakes to see where he is in his career because it is a bit of a statement if he blasts Mendy away like he has alot of guys because Mendy has never been stopped and i don't think he's even been dropped.
      Last edited by Boxing2695; 04-05-2024, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X