Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez on Oscar De La Hoya: Saying Stupid Things Is All He Knows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez on Oscar De La Hoya: Saying Stupid Things Is All He Knows

Saul Alvarez responded to comments from his ex-promoter Oscar De La Hoya, who claimed that he would win a hypothetical fight if they could meet in their primes - and Canelo pulled no punches.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd say in a fantasy fight, De La Hoya outpoints Canelo if they fought at 154 lbs. At 160 lbs and above, Canelo has the edge.

Oscar was a really great fighter in his prime, pure box office.

Comment

Pretty funny.

Comment

Both in their Primes.

I'd take Oscar.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Sour grapes Canelo ?
          eco1 eco1 factsarenice factsarenice like this.

Comment

Like: I don't fight mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              I'd say in a fantasy fight, De La Hoya outpoints Canelo if they fought at 154 lbs. At 160 lbs and above, Canelo has the edge.

Oscar was a really great fighter in his prime, pure box office.
              Not with Floyd Sr. working the corner. He’d have no plan for dealing with Canelo.

De La Hoya would struggle with him the exact same way he struggled with Sweet Pea.

Comment

Prime for prime Oscar easily. Oscar resume is better than carnelas especially if you take into context all the catch weight, rehydration clause, same day weigh ins, short camps carnela puts on his opponents.

Not to mention Oscar had the balls to pass the torch to pac and froid while csrnela is afraid to mention a bumavidez fight
                eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Not with Floyd Sr. working the corner. He’d have no plan for dealing with Canelo.

De La Hoya would struggle with him the exact same way he struggled with Sweet Pea.
                  ummmmm, actually Canelo is the diametric opposite of Sweet Pea, just sayn

Comment

Oscar is the perfect age and if he wasn't Mexican Canelo would fight him tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X