Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Calls for Canelo Alvarez to Show Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Calls for Canelo Alvarez to Show Respect

David Benavidez, who is set to face Oleksandr Gvozdyk on June 22 and has interest in the winner of Artur Beterbiev-Dmitry Bivol, feels disrespected by Saul "Canelo" Alvarez but is still interested in fighting boxing's biggest star.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Benavidez should forget Canelo. Moving back down to 168 after fighting Gvozdyk would not be a great idea.

That chapter is closed, move on.

Comment

I'm still at a loss at how bumavidez moving up puts more pressure on carnela? Fat bastard would probably have trouble getting back down to 168 afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Benavidez should forget Canelo. Moving back down to 168 after fighting Gvozdyk would not be a great idea.

That chapter is closed, move on.
        I'm sure you know Benavidez can't just forget about Canelo when that's where the biggest money is. I think I know where you're coming from, but we all know boxing is business as well as a sport, for better or worse, and it's usually for the worst.

Comment

Both of these cats annoy me in ways, but the very simple question is...would canelo have to wait years for a mandatory shot?

Boxing is absurd at times.

Comment

3 years for a mando shot lol

asking ginger to show respect is like asking a psychopath to show compassion

Comment

I never wanted to see this fight, not only would a 70% canelo beat benavidez, he also doesn't deserve the payday.
              TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Canelo’s a fraud and scared he’ll lose to Benavidez. Canelo’s pathetic! I used to like this clown. I miss the days of the best fighters fighting each other.
                factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

If Benavidez fights Bivol and win then he's never getting the coward clenelo fight

Comment

Canelo is as bad as Spence. The sooner they leave boxing the better. Pair of scared men that want easy fights after taking comprehensive losses. Canelo acted like he wanted a Bivol rematch but when it was presented he ducked.

Spence did the same thing with Crawford.
                    they both want to feast on british and European champs from here on out. PATHETIC.

Comment

Working...
                    X