Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Winning Attitude Of Coach Joe Gallagher The Deciding Factor For Lawrence Okolie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Winning Attitude Of Coach Joe Gallagher The Deciding Factor For Lawrence Okolie

Winning Attitude Of Coach Joe Gallagher The Deciding Factor For Lawrence Okolie
    [Click Here To Read More]

Watching Okolie fight is like watching paint dry.

Comment

jab,grab, jab,grab repeat for 12 rounds
      knockoutkid knockoutkid likes this.

Comment

Ridiculous.....He didn't see how it went with mark heffron teaming up with Joe G, he got sparked out by jack cullen. He needs a backfoot trainer, joe only knows pressure behind a high guard. But Joe probly agreed to train him for a pack of crisps.

Comment

Rozanski by brutal KO then wait for joe's excuse, we needed a tune up. Tbf rozanski looks old and should gas after about 4 rounds and he only has power shots so Okolie should be a big favourite, at least around 1/3 I would say.

Comment

Could be worse he could have teamed up with adam booth and get a bad back and retire from weight lifting, like david haye pumping big weights, anyone know how that irish boxer who lost to donaire got a bad back? Was it cause of Booth?

Comment

Any news on josh kelly next fight?

Comment

I think the worst person you can allign yourself with is dave coldwell, i can imagine these trainers and the wanna be manager ones aswell, even shane mcguigan telling these guys what they want to hear so they can glom on to them and probably extort upwards of 50% from them.

Comment

Working...
                X