Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ex-Trainer Robles Calls For Andy Ruiz To Enter Saudi Arabian Heavyweight Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ex-Trainer Robles Calls For Andy Ruiz To Enter Saudi Arabian Heavyweight Mix

Ex-Trainer Robles Calls For Andy Ruiz To Enter Saudi Arabian Heavyweight Mix
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fat Andy doesn't want to get off the couch.
    Last edited by BlackRobb; 04-04-2024, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Where is Ruiz? Both he & Hughie Fury disappeared. We know Hughie has battled long term covid & there is no guarantee he will ever fight again but what is Ruiz doing? His wife left him & probably took all his money so it would probably be in his best interest to get his **** together & start fighting again.

Comment

I last remember Ruiz fighting Ortiz and winning clearly, nothing since and that seemed like a long time ago.

Comment

It's not even up to Andy. It's whether Saudi wants fatass

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, the Saudi's paid him once, and we're fooled..

I highly doubt they'll trust him again..

Comment

Problem with Ruiz is as he's spent his entire life being morbidly obese he's likely to drop off VERY young.

All that visceral fat around your heart and lungs is no good.

He's also been inactive for almost 2 years and is in his 30s now.

I don't hold out much hope for him, the time to get his ass into shape and sort his life out was after the Joshua 2 fight.

He got generational wealth from that rematch, I worked out that if he put his earnings from the first and 2nd fight into just a bank savings account he would earn $70,000 a month in interest.

With that kind of money, what got in the way of this guy dedicating himself to training, he could have had live in trainers and dieticians preparing every meal for him.

Instead he mentally checked out and wasted his prime years.
              shenmue shenmue BlackRobb BlackRobb like this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Where is Ruiz? Both he & Hughie Fury disappeared. We know Hughie has battled long term covid & there is no guarantee he will ever fight again but what is Ruiz doing? His wife left him & probably took all his money so it would probably be in his best interest to get his **** together & start fighting again.
                  Andy had shoulder surgery this past November to repair a torn rotator cuff.

I doubt he’s ready to start training yet.
                  joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Ruiz dug himself alone. Maybe even Snickers is no longer interested in him and it seems the Saudis aren't as well. His only way to restart his career is to accept whoever calls him or he better start calling boxers, even if they are lower level.

Comment

Working...
                    X