Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wardley and Clarke's Epic Heavyweight Clash Attracts Massive TV Audience On Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wardley and Clarke's Epic Heavyweight Clash Attracts Massive TV Audience On Sky Sports

LONDON, UK - Fabio Wardley and Frazer Clarke's epic heavyweight clash recorded a massive television audience on Sky Sports this Easter Sunday making it one of the platform's highest rating boxing events in the past decade.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news for actual British boxing. Bring boxing back to British shores
    dan-b dan-b Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

bring boxing back to the regular sports fan everywhere, make it accessable make it available to those fans or to be fans that are out there. Put some effort and some money into showing the sport to a wider audience, Take the time to build the sport back up again............Ha Ha ha.....
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Ben Shalom must being paying a mint to this site to keep writing about this garbage everyday...

Comment

I wouldve watched but I couldnt find it.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
            Ben Shalom must being paying a mint to this site to keep writing about this garbage everyday...
            Paying a mint? It's a press release meaning it was actually written on behalf of Boxxer or Sky. NSB just prints it as it's free material bringing in clicks
            Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

I'm Canadian. I caught the second half of the fight over here in Canuckville. I enjoyed it.

Comment

We Brits do like to support our own, (reminds me of the 2000s when fight's were on at 9pm & not midnight like today) until they become entitled to ppv princesses that until the recent camel jockey cash injection avoided everyone boxing once a year.
                Destroyed Mismatchrooms sky numbers even with his hypejob. Great to see.
                Last edited by Bob; 04-04-2024, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                  Plank,
                  On the mismatchroom payroll?
                  dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post

Plank,
                    On the mismatchroom payroll?
                    I'm definitely detecting a hint of "muh favourite promoter" from crisantonio917

Anyway, this is a good news story. Sky Sports remains an excellent platform and will be important to British boxing once the Saudi experiment ends.

Comment

Working...
                    X