Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Commission Ruling Will Sideline Sebastian Fundora Until Late September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Commission Ruling Will Sideline Sebastian Fundora Until Late September

The Nevada State Athletic Commission on Tuesday informed new unified junior middleweight titleholder Sebastian Fundora (broken nose) that he is physically suspended from fighting until late September.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-02-2024, 08:28 PM.

By then it might be old Bud.

Comment

Give Tszyu the rematch first so he can KO Fundora, then fight Crawford, who will probably outsmart Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
        Give Tszyu the rematch first so he can KO Fundora, then fight Crawford, who will probably outsmart Tszyu.
        So 12 rounds were not enough to ko Fundora, he needs 12 more. Okay

Comment

Because of his broken nose? Have other fighters been suspended for it in the past? Seems a little sketchy.

Comment

Here we go

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
              Because of his broken nose? Have other fighters been suspended for it in the past? Seems a little sketchy.
              I believe this is a standard practice, to suspend fighters after a fight. But the length seems a bit much

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
                Tszyu has unfinished business with Anthony Mundine.

Choc is coming for his king of Australia title.
                FlyingElbowKick FlyingElbowKick likes this.

Comment

I think Crawford and Spence should run it back but if not, maybe they each can get a fight before facing each other again or one of them facing Fundora. Tim should also look to stay busy in my opinion but he would also be justified in taking a break because of this last fight and his activity level.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                    I think Crawford and Spence should run it back but if not, maybe they each can get a fight before facing each other again or one of them facing Fundora. Tim should also look to stay busy in my opinion but he would also be justified in taking a break because of this last fight and his activity level.
                    there's nothing to run back. one fighter was vastly better than the other. spence had no answers and he won't be coming up with any even if he weighs a few pounds more. that was 2 fighters on different levels...let's move on

Comment

Working...
                    X