Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Blasts 'Jealous' Critics Opposed to Jake Paul Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Blasts 'Jealous' Critics Opposed to Jake Paul Fight

Critics are crying foul that Mike Tyson would step into the ring and risk absorbing punishment against 27-year-old Jake Paul, but the former heavyweight champ is punching back at detractors of the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he said the same type of stuff before the rjj 'fight' & said he would donate his purse to charity, which i dont think he did & the fight was barely a fight at all in the end
    TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Just go away you punch-drunk serial rapist scam artist.

Comment

Hey let's get Mikey to try it Mikey likes anything...................esp attention esp money and esp lots of money and lots of attention....not there is anything wrong with that. Just sit with some folks who dont watch or follow boxing but hang around sport and they all ask is Mike fighting when is Mike going to fight, sure he has a name and that name will sell buys and get people to watch if it happens ........after Mike left the best thing he did was Hot Boxin with Mike live and current man no one could have pulled that off or pulled in so many clicks as that nut job did back when that was still possible. Let him have his little hustle and increase his cash flow it is an exhabition in greed and ego and if he busted up the kid he would be a boxing Hero you know it. Jezz if he hit the kid with a stool or bit his nose off it would be interesting to many. Kill him Mike go back to prison do a show from prison why not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          he said the same type of stuff before the rjj 'fight' & said he would donate his purse to charity, which i dont think he did & the fight was barely a fight at all in the end
          The RJJ fight was pretty clearly a friendly and respectful exhibition that provided a quick cash influx for two old men; the Paul fight is an entirely different scenario and I really don't think anybody can say what's going to happen with any real degree of accuracy at this point.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Mike, cut the BS and stop hustling your way into this ridiculous fight. Jake, you too, cut the BS already and fight a live body. You lost to a very mediocre professional boxer in Tommy Fury. That alone should be enough for boxing fans to stop supporting your circus. Mike you deserve every criticism coming your way. The only thing that’s worse that this BS is you stealing old ladies pocket books you F-ing poosy.

Comment

"Everybody wants to fight him – all the boxers want to fight him. But if he fought them, the only people that will come are the people that like him.”
              Well that's just an idiotic thing for Tyson to say

Comment

I dont think he can beat the problem child,

Comment

does anyone know if he paid off all his debts???

Comment

Originally posted by Elpatron2 View Post
                    I dont think he can beat the problem child,
                    Paul does suck at boxing though

I could see Tyson's boxing IQ leading to him simply outpositioning and outmatching the younger man regardless of his handicap

Comment

Working...
                    X