No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cutman Mike Bazzel Reflects on Tim Tszyu's Cut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cutman Mike Bazzel Reflects on Tim Tszyu's Cut

Last Saturday, Sebastian Fundora won a surprise split decision over Tim Tszyu, after an unintentional Fundora elbow slashed a cut above Tszyu's forehead
    [Click Here To Read More]

Right after the fight I saw a live interview with Breadman Edwards on the Mill City Boxing YT stream and he spoke in some detail about the importance of a good competent cutman and how it's like insurance. Yeah, it might cost but when you need it it will be worth it. If Tzsyu's cutman really wasn't up to the task, it might have cost Tzsyu his belts, just like Breadman was saying. I wonder if Stitch Duran would have handled the cut differently and with better results.
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post
      Right after the fight I saw a live interview with Breadman Edwards on the Mill City Boxing YT stream and he spoke in some detail about the importance of a good competent cutman and how it's like insurance. Yeah, it might cost but when you need it it will be worth it. If Tzsyu's cutman really wasn't up to the task, it might have cost Tzsyu his belts, just like Breadman was saying. I wonder if Stitch Duran would have handled the cut differently and with better results.
      I saw Stitch online after the fight saying he would have stopped it and he said that cut was super bad and he had stopped fight for less than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvfFRqkNTR4

Comment

Maybe they didn't stop it because Fundora had a broken nose. They figured they could take advantage, but Fundora didn't fade.

Comment

I wonder what team Tim will say.

Comment

They stopped the vitali fight and the cut was just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

I saw Stitch online after the fight saying he would have stopped it and he said that cut was super bad and he had stopped fight for less than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvfFRqkNTR4
              If my grandma had a c0ck she woulda been my grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
                They stopped the vitali fight and the cut was just as bad.
                It was far much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post

If my grandma had a c0ck she woulda been my grandpa.
                  I know you know a lot more than Stitch by that post.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Maybe they didn't stop it because Fundora had a broken nose. They figured they could take advantage, but Fundora didn't fade.
                    They did not stop that because the powers at PBC want to make money and it was their 1st ordeal with Amazon. I am pretty sure both camps had to sign some kind of paperwork and remain shut whatever happened

Comment

Working...
                    X