Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Unsurprisingly, Ali's Grandson Loves The Talkers

Muhammad Ali, Biaggio Ali Walsh,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ali was witty and intelligent, he was having fun and made it fun for the fans. Guys like Rolly are just vulgar and foul mouthed , trying to be shocking to get a reaction. I prefer what Ali did , by miles.

Comment

I’m not much of a talker, but my name will sell.
      Somehow I don't believe you.

Comment

Conor McGregor is a seriously poor man’s version of Ali. Kids nowadays don’t get it, Ali talked but he also spoke out on the important issues of the day concerning civil rights, war, social issues altogether. McGregor gets drunk and punches old defenceless men and has a penchant for being accused of assaulting women. If McGregor had not been Irish he would have been vilified by the same people who love him

Comment

Even though I think he's overrated as a fighter, I loved Ali's trash talk. And he was hated in his time, too. Of course the fact that he was loathed by white America has been erased from history.

Comment

"I didn’t know that if you’re not talking it might not sell as well" FFS Ali's so-called grandson, wtf is wrong with you smh.

Comment

Rolly is ok but he seems a little off. When he does interviews he often ignores the questions and acts weird. Now he has to rebuild his career so we will see.

Comment

How many grandsons does he have? Lol

Comment

Not surprising Biaggio got into MMA considering his relatives:
                  Muhammad Ali - grandfather (one of the all time greats of professional boxing)
                  Rahaman Ali - grand uncle (Muhammad's brother, journeyman heavyweight pro boxer)
                  Laila Ali - aunt (Muhammad's daughter, Hall of Fame professional boxer)
                  Kevin Casey - uncle (Muhammad's son-in-law, former professional MMA fighter)
                  Khalilah Ali - grandmother (Muhammad's ex-wife, 9th degree Karate black belt)
                  Nico Ali Walsh - brother (low level pro boxer)

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
                    How many grandsons does he have? Lol
                    He has at least 15 grandchildren. He was married four times and had at least nine children.
                    TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X