No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Azim and Harlem Eubank Near European Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Azim and Harlem Eubank Near European Title Fight

Adam Azim and Harlem Eubank are negotiating a potential fight for Azim's European super lightweight title
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-31-2024, 10:00 PM.

I'm pretty sure Azim gets stripped of his European title if they make that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I'm pretty sure Azim gets stripped of his European title if they make that fight.
      Yeah, everything I've heard from Ben and others suggests the belt will be vacated if Azim-Eubank is made.

Comment

This is definitely a duck of Dalton Smith, no two ways about it.

I try not to be too negative, but Ben Shalom is the biggest sleazebag in the sport.
        Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
          This is definitely a duck of Dalton Smith, no two ways about it.

I try not to be too negative, but Ben Shalom is the biggest sleazebag in the sport.
          That's quite a statement given the history of some operators in the sport. I'm not sure how old you are, but despite some rehabilitation of his public image, Frank Warren has conned a great number of fighters. It wasn't for nothing someone shot him.

Comment

Azim will comfortably deal with Harlem Eubank IMO. It’s a decent matchup but not one I’m clamouring to see.
            JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

That's quite a statement given the history of some operators in the sport. I'm not sure how old you are, but despite some rehabilitation of his public image, Frank Warren has conned a great number of fighters. It wasn't for nothing someone shot him.
              Don King is still alive too.

I suspect that poster hasn’t been following boxing all that long.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Azim will comfortably deal with Harlem Eubank IMO. It’s a decent matchup but not one I’m clamouring to see.
                Is Harlem Eubank any good?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Is Harlem Eubank any good?
                  He’s got decent skills, but he’s never looked massively impressive against generally subpar opposition. I think Azim will be a level above.

Comment

They are both untested and it's obvious the word has come back from Shane that the European champion doesn't fancy his chances with the British champion.Dalton should move on and look at fighters who want to fight.There's attack of better fighters at light welter which is thriving.

Comment

Working...
                    X