Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Gutted' Frazer Clarke Targets Rematch After Draw With Fabio Wardley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Gutted' Frazer Clarke Targets Rematch After Draw With Fabio Wardley

Frazer Clarke targeted a rematch with Fabio Wardley after blaming himself for the fact his rival retained the British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles at the conclusion of their entertaining draw
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-31-2024, 10:02 PM.

Incredible fight but don’t see why Wardley should grant Clarke a rematch. Clarke had every opportunity to TKO him but failed. Wardley should move onto bigger things now - Dubois, Zhang, Wilder?

Comment

Wardley gets killed at world level. he is blocking punches with his face, lol, he he something like Provodnikov was at 147 10+ years ago.

Clarke is the safest credible fight he can take, so I believe he will take a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Wardley gets killed at world level. he is blocking punches with his face, lol, he he something like Provodnikov was at 147 10+ years ago.

Clarke is the safest credible fight he can take, so I believe he will take a rematch.
        Yeah he's in a tough spot, fun fighter to watch but he won't cut it a level up.

Still, the plan will probably be to try get a money fight against a half name on a Saudi card.

Justis Huni is ranked somewhat high and just had a win in Saudi, he's about the best guy I'd favour Wardley against.
        Tonyu Tonyu likes this.

Comment

I've always said both fighters are British/European level and they are each other's level they aren't the level that will take them to be a world champion and last night it's just been proven to me. Frazier to me won the fight and I scored it round by round and got the same score 115 - 112 as the same as the judge who scored it it for Clark and this was with the knock down and point deduction. Wardley I've always said has been overhyped and is not the next Joshua as articles I've read in the past.
          ​​​​​

Comment

"We all thought I did enough. The rounds I won I won a lot more clear."

Unless there's a knockdown, or it's an extremely one sided beat down, it's still just one round in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

Yeah he's in a tough spot, fun fighter to watch but he won't cut it a level up.

Still, the plan will probably be to try get a money fight against a half name on a Saudi card.

Justis Huni is ranked somewhat high and just had a win in Saudi, he's about the best guy I'd favour Wardley against.
              But on the other hand, if boxer is "Uk level", that usually means he gets a world title shot.

Wardley should take a big fight, if he can get it. I don`t think Dubois is much better than him.

Comment

Not a bad idea to have a rematch. Both aren't ready to high up the level and a potential rematch could give them the right direction.

Comment

Clarke did a bit better than I anticipated he would.
                  I'd pay to see either match swords with Anderson.

All three are now top 25 of 2,655 professionals.
                  Last edited by Willow The Wisp; 04-02-2024, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

****ing good one bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X