Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heavyweights Frazer Clarke and Fabio Wardley Share a Wild, Brutal Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heavyweights Frazer Clarke and Fabio Wardley Share a Wild, Brutal Draw

Fabio Wardley retained his British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles after battling to a draw over 12 bruising rounds with Frazer Clarke at The O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-31-2024, 04:53 PM.

Wardley won easily ..he got the early rnds and a knockdown.

Another example to fighters don’t leave it to the incompetence boxing structure .

Comment

What fight. Draw was a fair result tbh. I had it 113-113 myself. Can’t wait for the rematch.

Comment

clarke was robbed won 7 rounds cheated him with the point wardley should of had point deducted warned 4 times back handing i smelt favouritism
        Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

I can't understand how Foster scored it 115 for Clarke after the knockdown and point deduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Misia View Post
            I can't understand how Foster scored it 115 for Clarke after the knockdown and point deduction.
            Bad card, meant he had Clarke only losing 3 rounds which is too wide.

Comment

Thought Wardley nicked it by a round but draw is fine. Was a good watch both guys had success through out the fight. Clarke looked the better boxer in there but Wardley definitely was the one who was hurting his opponent more in there.

Comment

Had Big Fraze winning by a point, 114-113, but can see how some would think it a draw. Some could even think Fabio shaded it. Was close enough for all that.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

114-112 Wardley for me

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                    clarke was robbed won 7 rounds cheated him with the point wardley should of had point deducted warned 4 times back handing i smelt favouritism
                    Even with 7 rounds won and no point deduction, Clarke got knocked down, so it would’ve a draw on your card

with the point deduction, Wardley won on your card
                    Last edited by edpboxing; 03-31-2024, 05:40 PM.
                    bimhead bimhead likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X