Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Wants Unification With Luis Alberto Lopez, O'Shaquie Foster Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Valdez Wants Unification With Luis Alberto Lopez, O'Shaquie Foster Bouts

Oscar Valdez revived his career Friday by scoring a ferocious seventh-round stoppage against Liam Wilson. The competitive fight immediately turned for Valdez after he connected with a combination of unanswered punches on the Australian, forcing referee Mark Nelson to step in and stop the action. The former 126 and 130 titlist (32-2, 24 KOs) became a beltholder again, picking up the interim WBO junior lightweight title his recent conqueror Emanuel Navarrete vacated last month. After being dominated via decision by Navarrete in August, Valdez bounced back admirably against Wilson (13-3, 7 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-31-2024, 10:07 PM.

Lopez better fight foster gonna run

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Lopez better fight foster gonna run
      I think Valdez has what it takes to make it a 50/50 fight against Foster like Rocky Hernandez and Abraham Nova have done so.

Though I think he needs to fight Venado Lopez before hand, as it boost his confidence if he wins.

Comment

Valdez vs Lopez, or Foster, are both very good fights.

Comment

Valdez is still dangerous

Comment

you can't unify with someone who's not in your division.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              Valdez vs Lopez, or Foster, are both very good fights.
              Agreed.

Both would be interesting fights.

Comment

Anyone that gets in the ring with luis Alberto Lopez has a hard nights work ahead of them, that guy is a nightmare to box.

Comment

Is this guy simply dumb or just another one of those people who can't distinguish anything below lightweight? How the hell would Valdez, who got the 130-lb WBO belt, UNIFY with Venado, who got the 126-lb IBF belt...is he gonna cut down to 126 and fight Venado at featherweights while putting both belts in line or something?

Comment

I say Valdez goes after Foster first who's been very close to losing his last two fights then if he wins he can go after Venado but I favor Lopez in that one.

Comment

Working...
                    X