Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'We're Gladiators,' Says Sebastian Fundora After Sharing Vegas Bloodbath with Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'We're Gladiators,' Says Sebastian Fundora After Sharing Vegas Bloodbath with Tim Tszyu

It was like a horror movie. Sickening. Yet, it kept drawing all the eyes in attendance back to watch. Sebastian Fundora's split-decision triumph over Tim Tszyu to capture the WBO and WBC junior-middleweight titles at T-Mobile Arena capped a remarkable card of boxing in the debut Amazon Prime Video show by smearing the ring in a continual flow of red.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It’s a disgrace. I won money on fundora but this ain’t right. You either fight Tszyu or Crawford. Or give up both belts and retire.

NO WAY does Errol deserve a title shot coming of one of the most dominant comprehensive losses a fighter could go through.

spence is ducking Crawford. Fundora is ducking Crawford and Tim. What a joke. I wish Tim had of won, he would of fought the man which is bud. Tim is a true throwback fighter.

if Errol gets this shot I’ll never watch boxing again.

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post
      It’s a disgrace. I won money on fundora but this ain’t right. You either fight Tszyu or Crawford. Or give up both belts and retire.

NO WAY does Errol deserve a title shot coming of one of the most dominant comprehensive losses a fighter could go through.

spence is ducking Crawford. Fundora is ducking Crawford and Tim. What a joke. I wish Tim had of won, he would of fought the man which is bud. Tim is a true throwback fighter.

if Errol gets this shot I’ll never watch boxing again.
      Fundora will drop Wbo belt and fight Spence. Bigger money fight than Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

That’s my point. He’s dUcking. He won’t get Spence. That’s facts. I will bet if you like. He will fight either Tim or Crawford next. I’ll happily bet anyone and everyone on this. People can name what their price is.

Comment

how the hell does the car crash alco guy generate bigger cash lol wow
          Vita Vita likes this.

Comment

Tim has proven to a good fighter, and Sebastian as well! May be a rematch with Mendoza to get it off his record?

Comment

I'm not even sure Spence is a bigger money fight. He got absolutely beat down in his last fight. He had no answers. His team had no answers. He looked like a combination of exposed and shot. He absolutely ducked the Crawford rematch. He's a hard sell, except to fans of promotional bodies.

Comment

Can you explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by JJC0910 View Post
                  Tim has proven to a good fighter, and Sebastian as well! May be a rematch with Mendoza to get it off his record?
                  He can do the Mendoza rematch after he gets his money fights or after he loses.
                  Vita Vita likes this.

Comment

I can't stand watching Fundora. Too freakish. That said he did box more last night and did less of the phone booth spider arm crap, due to Mendoza knocking him out. It was a better watch. But still silly.

Tyszu stops him if not for the head bleeding. Real crap and now we all have to pretend Fundora is a champion.

Don't care who Fundora fights next. Won't watch. It's a freak show. Watched replay from last night, did not buy.

Comment

Working...
                    X