Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthew Hatton Announces Split From Campbell Hatton After Defeat By Jimmy Joe Flint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthew Hatton Announces Split From Campbell Hatton After Defeat By Jimmy Joe Flint

Matthew Hatton Announces Split From Campbell Hatton After Defeat By Jimmy Joe Flint
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m interested to see who he goes with for a new trainer. Jamie Moore or maybe his dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual Riot View Post
      I’m interested to see who he goes with for a new trainer. Jamie Moore or maybe his dad?
      Floyd Sr or Jr

Comment

Someone like Gallagher would be good for him. Teach him the basics.

Comment

Did Matt get fired or quit? Sounds like he was on some "fook this bs I quit" energy more than Campbell fired him but idk if there is more to this situation I'm not aware of.

Comment

BUM Campbell Hatton

Comment

Think someone like Ben Davidson or Jamie Moore would be a good fit for him. Someone just to help him focus on the fundamentals more and hone that

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Someone like Gallagher would be good for him. Teach him the basics.
                The basics of how to be stiff and get CTE? And retire at 30?

Comment

Rob McCracken maybe?

Just not that guy who trained Quigg. All his big name fighters seemed to drop off the face of the Earth about 5yrs ago.

Comment

I gotta agree with some of the comments here & think Jamie Moore could be the best option.

Comment

Working...
                    X