Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Next Floyd Mayweather? Curmel Moton Just Knows He's Ready for the Hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Next Floyd Mayweather? Curmel Moton Just Knows He's Ready for the Hype

Curmel Moton is surely aware of the Floyd Mayweather comparisons, but all he'll say is he "has big shoes to fill." He'll get his first chance Saturday after being added to the subscriber-only opening portion of the Tim Tszyu-Sebastian Fundora Amazon Prime Video PPV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's on steroids

Comment

one fight at a time for that much needed experience. The kid is mentally tough, great amateur background, has power with a big pile of skills

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        He's on steroids
        They all are according to you,,,,,,, when you go to a ball game and they huddled together, do you ever think they talking about you?

Comment

This kid has good fundamentals and great body shots. He needs a bit less telegraphing because he is eventually going to get in with someone that will counter him hard.
          I hope he keeps good people around him so he can stay straight and clean!
          Topdogggbm Topdogggbm likes this.

Comment

Why is it I feel he is going to be talking to a therapist one day about that visit in Uncle Floyd’s luxury car….?
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Why does this look like a Diddy photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                This kid has good fundamentals and great body shots. He needs a bit less telegraphing because he is eventually going to get in with someone that will counter him hard.
                Like the boxer Kyle Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Cyborg Fangerloo View Post
                  The boxer Kyle Parker from Spencer indiana

Comment

He's already very skilled. And he's not done growing

Comment

Working...
                    X