Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Albert Bell Focused On WBO Title Fight And Championship Homecoming After First-Round KO Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Albert Bell Focused On WBO Title Fight And Championship Homecoming After First-Round KO Victory

Albert Bell is the No. 1 contender for the WBO super featherweight title and hopes his next fight is for championship. Bell stopped Jonathan Romero (35-3, 19 KOs) in the first-round of their scheduled 10-round fight in Toledo, Ohio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Though not very “entertaining” he definitely deserves his shot or at least a final eliminator opportunity.

He’s been WBO #1 for awhile and top 3 even longer

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
      Though not very “entertaining” he definitely deserves his shot or at least a final eliminator opportunity.

He’s been WBO #1 for awhile and top 3 even longer
      I disagree. Bell has a padded record amassed against nobodies and has-beens. Isn't even top 15, must less a deserving mandatory. Look at his fight by fight record, then tell me he should receive an alphabet opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post

I disagree. Bell has a padded record amassed against nobodies and has-beens. Isn't even top 15, must less a deserving mandatory. Look at his fight by fight record, then tell me he should receive an alphabet opportunity.
        Can’t disagree with his horrible record, but being he’s #1 and has prior affiliation with Top Rank, I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets the title shot. TR can let him fight Cortes (WBO #3 or 4) that’s problem solved, or he earns his title shot with a win.

Comment

Working...
        X