Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Full Card Announced For Boxxer's March 30 Bad Blood Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Full Card Announced For Boxxer's March 30 Bad Blood Bill

Fabio Wardley and Frazer Clarke top a stacked card in the capital as they look to settle their differences in one of British boxing's most hotly anticipated match ups.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ben Whittaker needs a step up soon. He's way beyond the level he's fighting at and him bashing up low domestic level guys and Slovakian journeyman does nothing for him
    Last edited by Boxing2695; 03-22-2024, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
      Ben Whittaker needs a step up soon. He's way beyond the level he's fighting at and him bashing up low domestic level guys and Slovakian journeyman does nothing for him
      Agreed he should be at least English champ by now. The sooner Boxxer disappear the better for the sport!
      M312 M312 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post

Agreed he should be at least English champ by now. The sooner Boxxer disappear the better for the sport!
        Think the English champion is Ricky summers and I'd pick Whittaker all day to beat and probably stop him in 4-5 rounds right now. I think guys of certain calibre should get pushed through domestic scene quickly because Whittaker is there he don't need to beat up guys with records of 7-4 and 12-7. Boxxer are ridiculous when it comes to stepping there fighters up

Comment

March has been an expensive month. Attended Magnificent 7, Smith v Zepeda, and will be attending this. Three back to back good British cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
            To be fair, being flashy and beating up low level opponents has done a lot for him. His last fight went viral. Unfortunately, that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

To be fair, being flashy and beating up low level opponents has done a lot for him. His last fight went viral. Unfortunately, that matters.
              Yeah I get it they gotta build a guys profile and him showboating while bashing up journeyman will do that even if you like it or not because it gains attention negative or positive. But at the same time when you know a guy is beyond the level he's fighting at then it's not very interesting to watch when it's a mismatch. I'm not saying put him in with world beaters yet but he should be at the English title/ British kinda level now so just move him on a level then go from there
              Last edited by Boxing2695; 03-24-2024, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X