Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kyrone Davis Believes Beating Elijah Garcia Will Earn Him A Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kyrone Davis Believes Beating Elijah Garcia Will Earn Him A Title Shot

Kyrone Davis has a lofty goal. First, however, he must upset undefeated middleweight contender Elijah Garcia, an undercard fight on the Tim Tszyu-Sebastian Fundora card March 30 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. But if all goes well next weekend, Davis then expects to challenge for a world title. Davis (18-3, 6 KOs) has seen his career pulled in many different ways. Although he considers his optimal weight class to be middleweight, Davis, 29, has contested three of his five bouts since 2021 at super middleweight or above.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a bit of a stretch, because Kyrone is rated # 77 at 168, and Elijah is a difficult out right now.
    I don't know that the sanctioning body would allow the # 77 rated Kyrone to take Elijah # 8 spot.
    Even rate him in the top 10 if he were to beat Elijah for that matter.
    What I do know is that Kyrone is a very tough, and durable fighter, in the 168 pound division.

Comment

TBF, he's looking at 160lbs, which isn't exactly a stacked division right now.

Comment

This is a GOOD fight. Elijah's people must be seriously high on him to put him in with Kyrone cos Kyrone can fight. I might even buy this one.

Comment

Working...
        X