Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Brings In Talented Farrell To Sharpen Dubois' Heavyweight Tools

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Brings In Talented Farrell To Sharpen Dubois' Heavyweight Tools

Boxing trainer Don Charles is working with Kieran Farrell who he believes will help Daniel Dubois.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope somebody shows him finally there is this thing called defence in boxing. You’re allowed to move your head for instance.

Comment

I don’t see Dubois ever being a top boxer.
      He got absolutely dominated by Usyk and quit on a jab.
      Apart from clipping Usyk on his groin box, Dubois did nothing notable.
      Kevin Lorena nearly stopped Dubois in the first round. That fight was bizarre.
      Dubois vs Miller was one of the sloppiest boxing bouts I’ve ever seen. Miller was never a hard hitter, was always limited as a fighter, but his EPO enhanced engine previously meant he was a very busy boxer who threw lots of punches.
      Against Dubois, he was so out of shape he wasn’t fit to go 6 rounds, never mind 10.
      Dubois was gassed and painfully slow by the midway point. Miller wasn’t hurt when the referee stopped the action in the final round, he was just too out of shape to defend himself, and Dubois had no speed or power left to knock an exhausted, out of shape Miller down.
      I just don’t think anything of Dubois.
      I don’t think he has potential.
      I don’t think he has heart.
      I don’t think he has skill.
      I don’t think he has ring IQ.
      He don’t think he has a good chin.
      He is a sloppy, unfit, glass cannon, who doesn’t carry his power to the late rounds and has twice quit due to jabs.
      Miller wasn’t great when he was juiced on everything, and now he’s just a slob.
      The praise Dubois got for beating punching bag named Miller is misplaced. If Dubois is put in with a heavyweight with any kind of amateur pedigree and a decent punch Dubois will be flattened in 3 rounds.
      Last edited by MichaelT123; 03-21-2024, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelT123 View Post
        I don’t see Dubois ever being a top boxer.
        He got absolutely dominated by Usyk and quit on a jab.
        Apart from clipping Usyk on his groin box, Dubois did nothing notable.
        Kevin Lorena nearly stopped Dubois in the first round. That fight was bizarre.
        Dubois vs Miller was one of the sloppiest boxing bouts I’ve ever seen. Miller was never a hard hitter, was always limited as a fighter, but his EPO enhanced engine previously meant he was a very busy boxer who threw lots of punches.
        Against Dubois, he was so out of shape he wasn’t fit to go 6 rounds, never mind 10.
        Dubois was gassed and painfully slow by the midway point. Miller wasn’t hurt when the referee stopped the action in the final round, he was just too out of shape to defend himself, and Dubois had no speed or power left to knock an exhausted, out of shape Miller down.
        I just don’t think anything of Dubois.
        I don’t think he has potential.
        I don’t think he has heart.
        I don’t think he has skill.
        I don’t think he has ring IQ.
        He don’t think he has a good chin.
        He is a sloppy, unfit, glass cannon, who doesn’t carry his power to the late rounds and has twice quit due to jabs.
        Miller wasn’t great when he was juiced on everything, and now he’s just a slob.
        The praise Dubois got for beating punching bag named Miller is misplaced. If Dubois is put in with a heavyweight with any kind of amateur pedigree and a decent punch Dubois will be flattened in 3 rounds.
        Dubois is no world beater by any stretch but he is NOT as bad as the picture you have painted.
        If nothing else , he is big and can bang and if he hits anyone right he can take them out.

If Usyk with his HIGH ring IQ had not punked out about a "low blow" in which the ref was actually COAXING him to take a long rest, Dubois would be a world champ even if you and i believe he would not have been champ for long.

IF Dubois had pulled the same "low blow " stunt the world world would have been on his case.
        Last edited by slimPickings; 03-21-2024, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X