Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez on Ryan Garcia: 'As His Friend, I Wouldn't Let Him Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez on Ryan Garcia: 'As His Friend, I Wouldn't Let Him Fight'

As Ryan Garcia's April 20 date against unbeaten 140-pound world champion Devin Haney approaches, Canelo Alvarez has serious concerns about his friend's mental fitness and readiness to fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan fighting the best in the Division. First Tank and Now Haney, unlike Canelo not fighting the best available in his Division, Benavidez. THAT'S "CRAZY."
    Last edited by boxingitis; 03-20-2024, 10:13 PM.

Comment

You ain't his friend you whiny bltch.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Ryan fighting the best in the Division. First Tank and Now Haney, unlike Canelo not fighting the best available in his Division, Benavidez. THAT'S CRAZY.
        Except tank and garcia aren't the best in their divisios... Tank arguably but you can make a case for Shakur, loma, and maybe even Shrimp Zepeda. At 40 Haney def isn't the best. I got Matias and Lopez above Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
          You ain't his friend you whiny bltch.
          How would you know? And you do know that every accusation is a confession, right ? So guess what that makes you?
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post

How would you know? And you do know that every accusation is a confession, right ? So guess what that makes you?
            He was batching and moaning to the media when cryan left that ped filled camp so now he wants to be his "friend" lmao stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

Except tank and garcia aren't the best in their divisios... Tank arguably but you can make a case for Shakur, loma, and maybe even Shrimp Zepeda. At 40 Haney def isn't the best. I got Matias and Lopez above Haney.
              Your "opinion" is as good as mine.
              Last edited by boxingitis; 03-20-2024, 09:52 PM.
              Calibaloc Calibaloc TreD TreD like this.

Comment

Somebody should be Alvarez friend and tell him "no seas puto y pelea con Benavidez"
                LeOoze LeOoze Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Dude ain't got no real friends. Simple as that. Seeing his family and how they come off in the media with all the foolishness he's got going on, they don't seem much better with all the excuses they make for him. Everybody around him a yes-man just bc he got bank and they don't wanna get cut off by telling him the truth or anything that might hurt his feelings. He hasn't improved as a fighter at all since he first came on the scene and has shown little interest in being great bc of the delusion that everybody around him has been feeding him. Would be surprised if he ever wins a world title.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

He was batching and moaning to the media when cryan left that ped filled camp so now he wants to be his "friend" lmao stfu
                    It’s called tough love, b-itch. Something you wouldn’t know about, you fatherless bastard.

Comment

Working...
                    X