Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Bam' Rodriguez To Leave Flyweight Division Behind To Chase Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Bam' Rodriguez To Leave Flyweight Division Behind To Chase Estrada

Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez is so committed to fighting Juan Francisco Estrada in June that he is already preparing to sacrifice his IBF and WBO flyweight titles
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bam doing the obvious here
    Good fight but ElGallo is getting up their in age
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I like this fight and if Bam wins it he'll be climbing up the p4p list quickly.

Comment

Only so much time left to claim that scalp. War Bam!

Comment

Bam's the top man under 122Lb, hopefully we get Sunny Edwards vs J.C.Martinez this year!

Comment

Now that business was handled at 112im stoked he’s moving back up. Currently my favorite active fighter. This is a big opportunity for Estrada, not much big fights left

Comment

Edwards can become champion again especially down at 108 if he gives it a go down there

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
                Now that business was handled at 112im stoked he’s moving back up. Currently my favorite active fighter. This is a big opportunity for Estrada, not much big fights left
                Exactly how I feel. I am big fan of both men. Been an Estrada backer for a long time, and I see a Prime Rodriguez as someone who can carry these divisions for a while on his exciting, active back.

Glad it is working out he can be there for his kid being born, but I am pumped to see him soon after and to get Estrada in there next.
                No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
                  Edwards can become champion again especially down at 108 if he gives it a go down there
                  That blurb interested me too... "Edwards, 28, is reportedly in contention to next fight Adrian Curiel or Sivenathi Nontshinga"

I'm assuming it will be Nontshinga now that he's gotten back the IBF title, but I'd actually love to see Teraji vs Gonzalez (they were supposed to fight last spring) and Nontshinga-Edwards this summer, followed by an end of the year fireworks between the winners for the first undisputed 108 champion.

Comment

Working...
                  X