Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Explains His Calling Out of Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Explains His Calling Out of Shakur Stevenson

Floyd Schofield is a promising lightweight who is calling out all the top names at and around 135 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The fact he needs to explain him calling out Shakur is just plain ******ed
    Smfh

Comment

You can call out whomever you choose but let me just say this, be careful what you ask for because what I just witnessed; you don’t measure up just yet! I’d hate to see you get that ass taped real early and can never rebound. Keep pushing you may find out sooner than later.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

He should be calling out Zepeda, and putting pressure on Oscar to get him that fight! I thought they were gonna feed him Jo Jo? What happened with that? If Shakur picks one of them, it will be Zepeda! If TR and GBP can make Stevenson vs. Zepeda, maybe they can gift us with Schofield vs. Keyshawn Davis as the co-main? I'd pay to see a card like that!!!

Comment

Shakur will fight Murutalla in July. Zepeda is not big enough fight just yet.
          Plus Navarette will be in the mix if wins in May. Navarette vs Shakur in the fall.

Comment

Kid Austin isn't ready for the last few guys Shakur has beaten let alone Shakur. He gots a dynamic style tho & a nice mix of power & speed. His defense is pretty lacking but its improving. He needs some more impressive W's before he'll be in the running for Shakur.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Kid Austin isn't ready for the last few guys Shakur has beaten let alone Shakur. He gots a dynamic style tho & a nice mix of power & speed. His defense is pretty lacking but it’s get himself a new head if he keeps lunging in the way he does improving. He needs some more impressive W's before he'll be in the running for Shakur.
              Better get himself a new head if he keeps lunging the way he does lol
              Shakur would pick him off after the third round once he gets the timing right

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

That's what I was thinking , he's going to jump,right into a decapitation if he keeps leaping in like he does. I like his attitude and willingness to fight though. Hopefully he will correct those flaws sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

That's what I was thinking , he's going to jump,right into a decapitation if he keeps leaping in like he does. I like his attitude and willingness to fight though. Hopefully he will correct those flaws sooner rather than later.
                  Unfortunately I just don’t see the fix
                  That’s his style and probably has been for the longest time

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Lol. Yea idk wtf hes doing with that sh^t. Dudes gonna have two nice scars now like hes 31 already instead of 21.

He feels like a Shawn Porter with more power & poorer distance management. Shawn would smother his punches, Kid Austin is clashing heads his distance gauge is so off.

Yea it'd be 12-0 Shakur or imo mid to late stoppage if it happened next. As much as Austin gets hit clean I'd give Shakur a chance to get a ref stoppage.

Austin needs to chill a lil. Work on his own sh^t more than calling out ppl that would fook him up if he was the dog who caught the car.

Comment

Working...
                    X