Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Checkmate, De La Hoya Set To Do Everything In His Power For Munguia To Defeat His Former Fighter Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Checkmate, De La Hoya Set To Do Everything In His Power For Munguia To Defeat His Former Fighter Canelo

Canelo Alvarez might be bypassing the opponent that most fervent fight fans want for him on Cinco de Mayo weekend, but he certainly embraced the widespread interest in the ongoing rivalry with his former promoter, Oscar De La Hoya.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2024 de la Hoya is selling out his fighters first Ryan now mungia
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Can’t keep the Golden Boy away Cinnamon!!! What a sissy to go out of his way to diss Oscar.. to go out of his way to clap for everyone except Oscar, this guy is one ungrateful scumbag that is always on his period when Oscar’s name is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Koolz87 View Post
        Not really actually he’s just doing his job; promoting

Comment

Originally posted by Koolz87 View Post
          Ryan has severe mental issues and should not be fighting

Comment

He'll have to do it twice though, but I'm sure with the money involved he'll have no problem with that ....the fans could!

Comment

Is Oscar back to talking about blueprints?? Either way, if canelo is really insisting that Oscar be barred from anything associated with this fight, he’s being a sissy. Bad enough he’s running from the actual fight he should be making but now he’s acting like a scorned female who still has feelings for her ex. No wonder they’re bashing him in Mexico, he’s single handedly ruining the rep of a once proud boxing legacy. Keep Oscar awayyyy, you want me to fight Benavidez , give me 200 mil. Pathetic.
              GoldenBackHand GoldenBackHand likes this.

Comment

Lance pugmire idiot how tf is this a checkmate? You’re trying to act as if canelo already lost to Munguia smh clown

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Is Oscar back to talking about blueprints?? Either way, if canelo is really insisting that Oscar be barred from anything associated with this fight, he’s being a sissy. Bad enough he’s running from the actual fight he should be making but now he’s acting like a scorned female who still has feelings for her ex. No wonder they’re bashing him in Mexico, he’s single handedly ruining the rep of a once proud boxing legacy. Keep Oscar awayyyy, you want me to fight Benavidez , give me 200 mil. Pathetic.
                  It’s absolutely pathetic behavior.. Canelo is not Mexicano, he’s a European chump LOL
                  Jab jab boom Jab jab boom likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post

It’s absolutely pathetic behavior.. Canelo is not Mexicano, he’s a European chump LOL
                    Your racist babel is disgusting and offensive. What you do not know about Mexico or Europe is impressive.
                    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X