Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Breaks Three-Year Inactivity Spell With Return On April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Breaks Three-Year Inactivity Spell With Return On April 20

After almost three years of inactivity, former world heavyweight title challenger Hughie Fury (26-3, 15 KOs) will finally return to the ring. Fury will box on April 20 at the Magna Centre, Rotherham, in England, against an opponent yet to be confirmed. G.B.M. Sports promote the event, which will be broadcast live on talkSPORT via YouTube.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hooey coming into his man strength now. Can't wait to see shades of Ali again

Comment

Hughie’s got his man strength now, the HW division better watch out.
      MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

He can be top 20 guy still.
        joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Another Fury grifter.
          dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Hopefully they get him a durable opponent who he can get some rounds in against but is not too big a threat. Hughie has a good chin but he did have long term covid. 2 NHL players including a future hall of famer have not played since. One tried out for my hometown team & retired before training camp ended after a 2 year battle. He was 32. John Toews is 35 & hasn’t played in 2 years & probably won’t play again. Fury really needs to see how his fitness will hold up. I like Hughie as he always seemed like a decent bloke. He is completely opposite of Tyson.
            Last edited by joe strong; 03-19-2024, 03:13 PM.
            Fact Fact Smash Smash like this.

Comment

He should be banned for having all of that back acne, not because of PEDs but because it's ****ing disgusting.

Comment

Hughie is a decent boxer with a solid chin. He never threw punches with conviction and had a very risk averse style. I always thought he could have been much more in the HW ranks.

Comment

The state of the division & probably knowledge of big cuz real time left, in a couple of year's he can be top 10 & still 8n his prime with no big Fury or Usyk. The division is thin.

Comment

He is young, could bring some refreshment to the division. Top 15-20 probably if he doesn't bring any surprise, which I doubt.

Comment

Working...
                    X