Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adorno-Walters headlines March 27 edition Wednesday Night Fights on ProBox TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adorno-Walters headlines March 27 edition Wednesday Night Fights on ProBox TV

Joseph Adorno (18-3-2, 15KOs) and Nicholas Walters (28-1-1, 22KOs) get set to leave it all on the line on the March 27 edition of ProBox TV's Wednesday Night Fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this. Not sure what Nicky W gots left but this is a good fight for Adorno to boost up his resume if he wins. Undercard looks solid too.

Comment

Is this free?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Is this free?
        Yep. You can watch on their YT channel.

They used to charge to watch on a app/website but switched over to free awhile ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Yep. You can watch on their YT channel.

They used to charge to watch on a app/website but switched over to free awhile ago.
          Oh cool I'll check it out.

Comment

Walters has to be getting a little long in the tooth. And Adorno was so heavily outclassed by De Los Santos that I don't think he's ever going to win a title. I did think he deserved the nod vs Rodriguez.

Comment

ProBox always has some real solid cards. I expect this to be a violent fight, hopefully the violence isn't one-sided.

Comment

Working...
              X