Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: D-bags, Cheaters, Egomaniacs, And More: The 5 Types Of Boxers We Love To Hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: D-bags, Cheaters, Egomaniacs, And More: The 5 Types Of Boxers We Love To Hate

D-bags, Cheaters, Egomaniacs, And More: The 5 Types Of Boxers We Love To Hate
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good read - thanks. In general the quality of articles is better under the new ownership.
    CarlW CarlW likes this.

Comment

I’m not sure Rolly is a heel, he’s just a bit ret***ed. I find him quite entertaining tbh, but I suspect the majority of people are laughing at him rather than with him.

Comment

BUT WAIT!!!
        There are some of us who only really care about what happens INSIDE the ring.
        It's crazy but its true!

STDFYM!!!
        iykyk

Comment

& apparently boxers that have casual fan bases that comment

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
            D-bags, Cheaters, Egomaniacs, And More: The 5 Types Of Boxers We Love To Hate
            [Click Here To Read More]
            ———-

This right here “If Antonio Margarito knowingly did what most of us believe he knowingly did”.

IF he knew!! Like what in the world!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ———-

This right here “If Antonio Margarito knowingly did what most of us believe he knowingly did”.

IF he knew!! Like what in the world!!
              Oh trust me he knew, there is no way you would not have known. Anyone that has ever had there hands wrapped can feel the difference between normal padded gloved and loaded ones especially when the pads with plaster finish getting hard. If you have any doubts go and have your hands wrapped with regular padded gloves and then rewrapped with a little plaster. That's how i shut one dude up long ago after Margarito got busted. I put a conservative amount on his pads and at the end he said damn you can feel that **** is different.
              Last edited by cruz1383; 03-19-2024, 11:43 PM.
              Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post

Oh trust me he knew, there is no way you would not have known. Anyone that has ever had there hands wrapped can feel the difference between normal padded gloved and loaded ones especially when the pads with plaster finish getting hard. If you have any doubts go and have your hands wrapped with regular padded gloves and then rewrapped with a little plaster. That's how i shut one dude up long ago after Margarito got busted. I put a conservative amount on his pads and at the end he said damn you can feel that **** is different.
                ——-
                You are 100% correct. I am just amazed at how the writer is phrasing it.

Comment

Working...
                X