Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sandy Ryan: Terri Harper Declined to Fight at Her Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sandy Ryan: Terri Harper Declined to Fight at Her Weight

Sandy Ryan defends her WBO Welterweight crown against Terri Harper in a huge all-British World Title clash on the undercard of Dalton Smith vs. Jose Zepeda at the Utilita Arena Sheffield this Saturday March 23, live worldwide on DAZN
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-18-2024, 04:42 PM.

It's so sad that you guys continue to promote women's boxing in the name of equity when nobody comments or watches. You work so obviously hard to get "clicks" yet in the name of "fairness" you will lose money ie: clicks, but just so you stay koo you continue to promote this. Go check out the statistics on this stuff. Nobody cares.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
      It's so sad that you guys continue to promote women's boxing in the name of equity when nobody comments or watches. You work so obviously hard to get "clicks" yet in the name of "fairness" you will lose money ie: clicks, but just so you stay koo you continue to promote this. Go check out the statistics on this stuff. Nobody cares.
      Clearly you care, because you wrote a long-ass comment.
      If you truly don't care, don't comment.
      Don't read or even click.
      ​​
      edpboxing edpboxing MANNY67 MANNY67 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post

Clearly you care, because you wrote a long-ass comment.
        If you truly don't care, don't comment.
        Don't read or even click.
        ​​
        Unfortunately for you we still live in a somewhat free society. The beauty of free speech means I can write "such a long-ass comment" and you don't have to respond at all or you can get on here and politely tell me to shut up.
        Or I could just write a little pithy retort to someone else's opinion like yours. Either way you don't have to comment either, bud.
        Beautiful thing innit?

Also, I said no one cares because nobody cares. Ours are the only comments and we're arguing over not caring. I guess that means we care but I feel like we're in the minority. Obviously, you care in a good way and I care about watching female boxing about as much as I care about the NFL and WNBA.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
          Women's boxing is lucrative in the UK doe.

Comment

War Sandy

Comment

Working...
            X