Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli Envisions Two Big Fights in 2024 - and Hopes One Includes Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Christian Mbilli Envisions Two Big Fights in 2024 - and Hopes One Includes Canelo Alvarez

Christian Mbilli aims for a big fight in 2024 and hopes one of the names could be Canelo Alvarez
    [Click Here To Read More]

At this point canelo is so scared he might not even fight mbili

Comment

Mbilli's best win is against Murdock. Let's not forget Murdocks two fights prior were against a 13-1 fighter and an 0-3 fighter. Mbilli could be great,but he needs to maybe fight some top 10 guys or even top 20.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-Boxing View Post
        Mbilli's best win is against Murdock. Let's not forget Murdocks two fights prior were against a 13-1 fighter and an 0-3 fighter. Mbilli could be great,but he needs to maybe fight some top 10 guys or even top 20.
        Gongora was his best win. He was top 5 on TBRB. I don't think Rohan was ranked in the top ten by TBRB or Ring.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          At this point canelo is so scared he might not even fight mbili
          I wouldn't argue with you about this.

Comment

He should fight Morrell or Shishkin.
            garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Gongora is his best win. Ellis is a better win than Murdock too; who had only been beaten by Benavidez IIRC

Comment

David Morrell is a name at super middleweight. Why not fight him?

Comment

Delusional lol

Comment

Sorry but Milli Vanilli does not deserve a PHEY DHEY! If you want to have a chance at winning the Canelo lottery you have to fight someone with a pulse first. I'm a huge boxing fan and I haven't even heard of this guy until last year. Say what you want but Jermall, Munguia and about ten others deserve that shot before you champ!
                    JT-Boxing JT-Boxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X