Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Aiming For An Active 2024 Following Knockout Win Over Kash Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Aiming For An Active 2024 Following Knockout Win Over Kash Ali

Joe Joyce is looking to remain active in 2024 after his knockout win of Kash Ali on Sunday, March 17th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce looked as slow as treacle.

Comment

That was no knockout!

Comment

Count of 7? I thought Ali tried to get up at 9 but was waved off.

Comment

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably needed the rounds & at 286 needed to pace himself. I’m sure he will be much lighter & it ln better shape his next fight. I’d get that Jermaine Franklin, Jerry Forrest or John Rice as his next opponent. Get him some more rounds with a durable journeyman in late spring then make the move in the fall with a top 15-20 guy like Wallin or Helenius. Helenius can still crack so we would see how he handles another counterpuncher with power. Let’s see if Joyce has been Kownacki’d or not. Helenius is the guy who ended Kownacki. Maybe even that Demirezen guy would be a good test. Kabayel maybe?
          Last edited by joe strong; 03-18-2024, 08:57 AM.
          JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

If he wants rounds and some pace, get Chisora in with him.

Comment

Sloe Joyce.

Comment

Joe looked slower than ever , anyone at world level catching him like that will take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  Joyce looked as slow as treacle.
                  He’s possibly the slowest fighter I have ever seen. Which makes the fact that he can do something with it kind of impressive. I find myself rooting for him.

Hope he stays away from Big Bang. No need to see that again.

Comment

Wilder would be a good tune up level opponent for Joyce before stepping up with the big boys

Comment

Working...
                    X