Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heavyweight Joe Joyce Unfazed By Kash Ali Antics But Admits He Has To Perform

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heavyweight Joe Joyce Unfazed By Kash Ali Antics But Admits He Has To Perform

Heavyweight contender Joe Joyce is hoping the road back toward the top of the heavyweight division starts with victory over Kash Ali tonight in Birmingham.
    [Click Here To Read More]

filedata/fetch?id=32201680&d=1696926940&type=thumb .....
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Too be fair Zhang has dropped Parker & Hrgovic so getting dropped by Zhang doesn’t mean Joyce is done but it did expose his weakness as a legit concern now. He can’t get away with his block punches with his face defence against HWs with one punch KO power.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Too be fair Zhang has dropped Parker & Hrgovic so getting dropped by Zhang doesn’t mean Joyce is done but it did expose his weakness as a legit concern now. He can’t get away with his block punches with his face defence against HWs with one punch KO power.
        Joyce can`t move his head and he doesn`t avoid one single punch. I think Joyce beats Parker again, he probably also beats guys like Kabayel.

But I do believe that hard hitters like Joshua, Wilder, Miller all KO Joyce, because they land every single punch.

Joyce is easy to hit in the face. he is just bigger version Kownacki.
        Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-16-2024, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Kownacki vs Joyce, bring it.

Comment

I think weighing in this heavy will have a detrimental effect on Joyce's speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
              I think weighing in this heavy will have a detrimental effect on Joyce's speed.
              One might think that, but if Joe Joyce moved any slower the atoms of his body would reach a state of absolute zero temperature, which is theoretically impossible according to the 3rd law of thermodynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

One might think that, but if Joe Joyce moved any slower the atoms of his body would reach a state of absolute zero temperature, which is theoretically impossible according to the 3rd law of thermodynamics.
                Sub Zero's identity revealed.

Comment

It’s simple, Zheng just hits way way too f**king hard for Joyce to fight that “take 4, land 2, keep coming forward and breaking him down” style against him. Most guys in the heavyweight top 10, Joyce could beat if he has a couple easier outs to regain his confidence.

Comment

Working...
                  X