Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Walsh Shows More Growth in Stoppage of Dauren Yeleussinov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Walsh Shows More Growth in Stoppage of Dauren Yeleussinov

Callum Walsh (10-0, 8 KOs) stopped Dauren Yeleussinov (11-4-1, 10 KOs) in the ninth round to win the WBC Continental Americas super welterweight title in Friday's headline fight at Madison Square Garden Theater in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stupid promotional company had the nerve to call this an even fight when anyone could see before the fight this was clearly not an even fight!

Comment

Callum was looking nice early in his career, but as hes been stepping up he's looking more basic & his game hasn't advanced as much as one would expect.

In a lot of divisions what he has would probably still get him into the top ten of Ring &/or TBRB, but 154 is loaded with talent.

If they keep moving him up I'd expect him to catch an L in his next few fights vs a lot of top 30ish, top 40ish boxrec ranked guys. I'd outright pick MI prospect Ardreal Holmes to piece him up all night & maybe stop him mid to late if they were to fight next.

Comment

I don't get today's so called boxing experts raving about a win when the opponent had stiffer joints than my grandmother who threw one punch with no combinations. Put Walsh in with someone with a pulse then let's see his real potential.
        Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X