Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Just Like Duran: Emanuel Navarrete Pursues Lightweight Belt, Fourth Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Just Like Duran: Emanuel Navarrete Pursues Lightweight Belt, Fourth Title

Emanuel Navarrete is pursuing a leap into rarefied air by fighting for his fourth belt before age 30 on May 18 in San Diego, against Ukraine's Denys Berinchyk, atop an ESPN card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know when I hear the name Emmanuel Navarette I immediately think of Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post
      I know when I hear the name Emmanuel Navarette I immediately think of Duran.
      Now THAT..... is funny!
      TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Duran moved up in weight to seek greater challenges. Navarette moves up in weight before he has to face real challenges, trying to cherry pick belts the safest way he can.
        Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

Blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
            Duran moved up in weight to seek greater challenges. Navarette moves up in weight before he has to face real challenges, trying to cherry pick belts the safest way he can.
            So fighting Joet Gonzalez and Oscar Valdez are Cherry picking?

He got the title and still went straight to Valdez.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

So fighting Joet Gonzalez and Oscar Valdez are Cherry picking?

He got the title and still went straight to Valdez.
              Eh not really a murderers row. Valdez isn't much and joet sucks.

Comment

He's an entertaining fighter but his top level resume is quite suspect.

Navarrete vs fighters that won a legitimate world title in their careers:
                W vs Isaac Dogboe UD 12
                W vs Isaac Dogboe TKO 12
                W vs Oscar Valdez UD 12

That's it. He also got a draw with Conceicao, who is a 3 time world title challenger.

Pretty soft for a guy going for his 4th divisional championship.

Comment

Duran had beautiful defense. Watch the Barkley fight , Duran was sublime.

Comment

Working...
                  X